Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Play catch-up!

Okay guys, yes we are alive!! Since our last update we have been through a lot! In a quick update collin and I got married on Aug 27th 2009! It was the best day of my life! The wedding went amazing and I am glad to say I married my best friend that day. Collin and I plan to go through the temple on aug 27th 2010 with our two boys to be sealed for all time and eternity :) I could go on about our wedding for hours but there is so much that has happened in the last 6 months! well here ya go...


The twins are here!!They were born on dec 17th 2009. My C-section went well and they both were pretty healthy boys. As I was laying there on the bed during the C-section I remember the feeling when they first pulled Riley out...Phew I can breathe! I remember I didnt hear him cry and started to freak out! Collin then left my side and went over to where they were cleaning baby Riley off and trying to get him to breathe! Second, " here comes baby B!" the dr. says. As they pulled baby Jackson (Jax) I remember the feeling of relief! but...yet again I couldnt hear him cry! Laying there by myself on the bed during the C-section not knowing what was going on was one of the worst feelings I have ever felt. After it was all said and done to make a long story short, Jax and Riley ended up in the NICU. Riley only spent about 4 hours there. Jax was there for about a week! I remember the feeling of only being able to hold ONE of my two babies. I cant describe the feeling. Its like...a mom trying to find her lost kid in the mall. Due to the hospital rules we could not take Riley down to the NICU to see his brother. It was 1 1/2 weeks until I could hold both of my babies at the same time. What a good feeling that was! One of the pictures I am going to post is the first picture of the boys together.

The boys are now 11 weeks old! Wow, it has flown by! All the sleepless nights, poopy diapers, and screaming kids all I can say is its SO worth it! being a parent is the best and hardest thing I have ever done. We have a lot of funny adventures that I will post soon! Please bare with me, I am a busy mom of two! Love you all much.

2 comments:

  1. Yay that's so exciting!! Glad you finally decided to update your blog lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love being a mom! Best thing that has ever happened to me! And I'm excited for you to go to the temple! Its AMAZING. Let me know if you need anything!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete